Wednesday 24 June 2020

Simply Citrus - Kit Alternatives

So I promised I would share a few more cards made with the stamps from the Simply Citrus All Inclusive card kit. And today I'm going to show you three cards that I made using some of the pieces from the kit itself, along with those super cute stamps.


The first card I actually coloured my lemons like a what I always expect a Pink lemonade lemon would look like, and obviousl had to pair it with a slice of ruby grapefruit!

The gorgeous paper running down the side is actually what the envelopes are lined with. I Know!! How cute is it. I just gentle pulled the envelop apart and then trimmed off all the flaps. What a great way to use that gorgeous pattern.


My second card was created with one of the main card fronts from the kit, which I trimmed down and backed onto a piece of Basic Black. I added one of the Night Of Navy banners under the heat embossed sentiment. This time added a few sequins from the iridescent sequins that match all these citrus colours perfectly.

And here is my third card.


This card just uses up all the left over bits and pieces. When I'm colouring in with my blends, I tend to stamp and colour a page full of images and then use them as I go. So I always have a few left over bits which worked perfectly for this card. Again I used the fruity pattern paper from the envelop and the other spotty strip, is again from another envelope that I cut up (The kit has two different envelop designs.)

I always love putting our gorgeous kits together, but I have more fun, creating alternatives with either the kits or the left overs. It's so satisfying!!

So if you have been thinking of purchasing on of our kits, why not check out the simply Citrus kit. I would love to see what you create with yours.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[147280]

No comments :

Post a Comment