Monday 8 June 2020

With Deepest Sympathy - Tasteful Touches

I just love it when you have a stamp that just stamps so crisply. And when that same stamp, embosses just as beautifully you have the perfect stamp. Well, this feather from the Tasteful Touches stamp set, is the perfect stamp.
I wish you could see these two feathers in real life. They make you want to touch them. The fine detail and the crispness of the edges is amazing. Even after heat embossing it, they don't lose their detail. And I think that's what makes this sympathy card so lovely. Well that and all the little embellishments too.

I never, ever throw my embellishments away and I love mixing up shapes and materials. Here I have faceted gems, with sequins with vintage buttons. In fact I think those buttons were some of the first things I ever brought from Stampin' Up! almost 8 years ago, But it all just works on this card.

The little trim of white glitter paper and the Early Espresso cardstock, finish the card perfectly. Also you can't go wring with a sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.

If you would like to purchase any of the products used today, then head over to my Online store. It's also just had a make over so make sure you check it out!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

Metallics Sequin Assortment
Metallics Sequin Assortment
[144214]

No comments :

Post a Comment