Friday 5 June 2020

Masculine Sympathy Cards - Natures Thoughts

Happy Friday guys. I hope you are all enjoying the new annual catalogue. I know I'm waiting very impatiently for my order to get here!!

Today I have another sympathy card to share with you. This time though I have gone for more of a masculine themed. Of course this design could easily be used for any occasion and actually when I recreated this card for my Facebook Live, I changed the sentiment out for a Happy Birthday.


I think the hero of this card is the stunning gold embossed leaf. The sunlight really caught the gold in my photo, which just shows how bright it is as we all know trying to show embossing or glitter in a photo is really hard to do.

The background is just the same leaf, inked up in Mossy meadow and stamped twice. It gives that gorgeous two tone effect. I then used my Stampin' Write Marker to flick some ink over the background. Paired with an embossed sentiment, you have a simple yet beautiful card.

If you would like to see how I created any of these sympathy cards, then head on over to my Facebook page and check out the live online class. Each month, I create an online version of my Classic Class, where you can purchase the card kits and then use your own stamps and inks to put the cards together. I host a FB Live to show you how to make the cards up. This live will also be saved, so if you miss it live, it's there for you later.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment