Tuesday 14 July 2020

A Bunch of Birthday Love - Boho Indigo Medley

Happy Monday Guys. I'm back this week with some cards created with the fantastic Boho Indigo Medley, which includes stamps, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and a heap of different types of embellishment. There really is just so much to love about this medley.

Today's card is a birthday card that I made for my friend who loves blue.


The hardest part on making this card was choosing which gorgeous paper I was going to use. This beautiful vine design I think is my favourite of the pack so I obviously used that one on this card.

I absolutely love the little leaf and palm dies in this medley. Those alone make this suite worth buying. I can see myself using those three little dies on pretty much every project I ever make. They are seriously the cutest!

Are you wondering where the sentiment piece came from? Well, the Very Vanilla piece is using a die from the Tasteful Labels die set, but it doesn't have a bigger version. Not a problem, as I just drew around the outside of the metal die with a pencil and fussy cut it out - Voila!!

I have two more Boho Indigo cards to share this week, so make sure you check back in with me!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

1 comment :

  1. Thanks Chloe, for my beautiful birthday card and gift. Your card is proudly on display.

    ReplyDelete