Thursday 16 July 2020

Thank You - Boho Indigo

I would never have realised how perfectly Night of Navy pairs with our new 2020/22 Incolor Bumblebee. While playing around with the Boho Indigo medley I felt I needed to an an extra colour to my card and after playing with a few different colours I came across Bumblebee and it was instant perfection, as you can see on today's card.

It almost has a soft gold colour about it and I'm thinking it might be great as a Christmas colour this year. I guess we'll just have to wait and see about that!

I wanted to use the gorgeous coordinating stamp set from this range and I just love this particular little vase. The little paper, beaded flowers are also in the medley and are just the perfect finishing touch.

Oh and do you want to know a secret? The corrugated embossing folder that I've used, retired last year and this is the first time I've used in. It was still in it's packaging in fact!! My hubby would use that as evidence that I have too much stuff, where I see it that I don't have enough time to use my things... perspective I guess!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment