Friday 17 July 2020

A Happy Accident - Boho Indigo Medley

This card was a very happy accident and just proves that sometimes what's in your head isn't always the best design.

I had originally thought to put the elements into a vanilla background but I didn't like it. I was also using the other side of this designer series paper but again I didn't like it. So as I pulled all the loose pieces off of the card they flipped over and fell onto the night of navy card base and I thought, hmmmm I like that and so this was how this card came about.


I would call this card a simple stamping card and perfect for the beginner stamper. The colours are so gorgeous together and I think that's why this bold design on the pattern paper works so well.

Of course I couldn't pass up using those gorgeous little palm/leaf dies again. I just love those dies, they are the perfect finishing touch to the gorgeous sentiment piece.

I hope you find some craft time this weekend and don't forget to share your creations with me!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment