Wednesday 22 July 2020

So Glad - Press On

Something a little fun today, playing with a new up coming set from our Holiday Catalogue. This stamp set is called Press On and has these cute little row of coffee cups which I just couldn't wait to stamp and colour in.
My colours look a little muted in this photo, thanks to the dark and wintry days. It's a lot more vibrant in real life and this colour combo together is so beautiful.

I used my versamark inkpad to stamp the little coffee beans in the background, as I felt it needed something subtle.

I've suddenly thought, how cool will this stamp set be along side the Nothing Better Then Bundle!! That's certainly got me thinking...

As always you can purchase any of these items from my online store and the Holiday catalogue items will be available from 4th Aug.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment