Sunday 20 June 2021

Artisan Showcase for June - Hand-Penned Suite

Welcome to another Artisan Showcase where this month I got to create with the beautiful Hand-Penned bundle.

I wanted to use colours that aren't necessarily in the coordinating designer series paper and I actually had a pile of scrap strips on my desk so I decided to use those and came up with this two gorgeous designs.

 

One of my favourite ways to emboss has always been clear heat embossing powder onto black cardstock. It always gives such a WOW to a card and when the stamp used has a fair it of detail, which this large flower stamp had, it really does give the card that expensive look.

So that's for me today, as always you can purchase any of the products I've used from my Stampin' Up! shop.

Happy Crafting,
Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment