Saturday 26 June 2021

Artisan Post - Rainbow Snowflake Wishes

I was super late to the Snowflake Wishes bundle that came out in last years Christmas Catalogue, but I decided at the last minute I would buy it because 1) I loved seeing what everyone had made with it and 2) I thought if I had it a whole year early I would be able to get a head start on my Christmas cards... but here we are pretty much 6 months out from the big day and I've finally inked up the stamps!


So I felt I had to create something a little left of field as snowflakes have been done to death and anyone who's followed my Insta page long enough will know that I just love rainbow order. So it seemed like a fun way to put a new spin on an old favourite.

This first card I just used our blending brushes to create a rainbow background. I then white heat embossed the snowflakes and then added a few die cut snowflakes too. I really love all the layering of the different white accents, which obviously make the coloured panel pop.

For my second card, I did a similar thing, but this time I created a watercoloured wash card panel and then used that to die cut my snowflakes from.

I added a few little stamped snowflakes in the matching colours and finished the whole card with some rainbow coloured bling!

I really do love this bundle and I was so glad to see that it carried over. I'm pretty sure it will be around, in my collection for sometime to come!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment