Saturday 3 July 2021

Artisan Designer Series Paper Showcase - You're a Peach

 To celebrate our beautiful designer series paper special, the Artisans were asked to create something fantastic with different designer series paper to show how amazing our papers are.

I was luck enough to be asked to use the You're a Peach paper and I knew instantly I wanted to create a home decor piece, or something I could actually pop up in my craft room.

So, I decided to go back in time, dig out my hot glue gun and create what felt like a million rosettes!!


 I have to admit I was thrilled with my handmade wreath once the sore fingers from all the hot glue had got better!!  I can't rememer thelast time I made rosettes, as I think I used them on Christmas gift tags one year and created over 100 of them. It really did put me off!

 

 I wanted to create a little tanner in the middle and out small alphabet dies where perfect for this. I then used our double banner punch to create the little flags. Another must have in the craft room.

And that's how I created this pretty little piece of art and all I have to do now, is wait for my husband to finally put a nail in the wall so I can hang it up!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo



No comments :

Post a Comment