Friday 3 September 2021

Artisan Showcase for August -

Happy Spring people and I for one am absolutely ready for warmer days, time spent with the family at the beach or enjoying lazy days around the pool.

Lockdown has certainly been challenging and homeschooling has been... fun lol, but it has given me more craft time then usual which has came in handy for my Artisan projects. And that brings me to today's post which is this months card, created using the Evergreen Elegance bundle.

 
 
I felt like doing a bit of blending and then I wanted to make a shaker and so obviously I couldn't choose, which meant I had to make a card with both.

I absolutely love the Subtle Shimmer Sequins and they are perfect for a shaker card. While our blending brushes make creating a beautiful blending background easy peasy.

The second card is a little more simple but still stunning. I used the coordinating punch, to punch out heaps of the trees in white and then adhered them to the white cardbase. It makes such a pretty, subtle background which I just love.

And now I better get back to homeschooling these three crazy kids. Is it time for a gin!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment