Monday 6 September 2021

Using up the little bits - You are Amazing

Do you ever find inspiration comes from the most random of places? This card literally came about when I was cleaning up from another card. I had trimmed lots of little strips of cardstock which I was sweeping into the bin when I thought to myself, gosh these little bits look like confetti.... ding, a card was born lol.

I just love how this card looks and the fact it turned out how I imagined is even better because lets face it, that doesn't always happen!

The font on this sentiment is beautiful and I was a little sad when this stamp set retired. But you know, some stamps never leave you stash and this is one of them.

I'm certainly not one to keep scraps but this card just proves you can make something pretty out of anything!

Happy Crafting,
Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment