Sunday 29 January 2012

More Baby Cards...

My first Mums and Bubs market is on next Saturday and I'm getting very excited and very nervous about the whole thing.

I'm hoping my starter kit from Stampin' Up will arrive in time, so I can take some catalogues and the Sale-A-Bration flyer with me.

Anyway, here is another card that I will be taking along... fingers crossed all these baby cards sell other wise I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them all!!!




I used Stampin Up hostess paper Cheerful Treat in Melon Mambo with matching cardstock. Then used white embossing powder for the little label. I just love the designer label punch, it's so versatile!!!

I have made a blue one too. Might try and load that later. Oh and I haven't forgotten the Scrapbook page which I used the flowers on. Just been to busy to take photos. Try and do that soon too.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock - Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Whisper white - Stampin' Up
Stamp - Simple Somethings and Petite Pairs - Stampin' Up
Ink - Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up and VersaMark.
DSP - Cheerful Treats Hostess Set - Stampin' Up
Other - Polka dot embossing folder, White embossing powder - Stampin Up. Circle Nesabilities, Pearls - Kaisercraft and Thread.

3 comments :

  1. Hi dear you. What a beauty of a card. I love the layout you choose! So pretty and sweet. I am hoping with you that you will receive your starter kit on time. Would be so helpful eh!

    Enjoy your talent!
    Hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the layout of this card, the embossing, and how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card - great layout and colors !
    Greetings from Monique
    ( niki1 Splitcoaststampers )

    ReplyDelete