Friday 3 January 2014

Love You More

As soon as I saw the sentiment in the new "Whole lot of Love" promotion stamps, I knew this was the set for me.

In my house we say "Love YOU more" all the time to each other, so of course it was a no brainer that I would have to get it. Of course I would NEED it lol. But I also loved the little globe, the arrows and the little bird too (which I used on my Freshly Made Sketches Challenge card). I knew the little globe would look gorgeous in a circle thinlit card and I was totally right!! Here is my card closed...


And now opened...


Man I love these Thinlit cards. They really turn a great card into an amazing card with very little effort.

I heat embossed "Love you More" with whisper white powder as I really wanted the sentiment to "pop" off the page. I also remembered to punch out a heart and add some red Glimmer paper behind it before sticking the DSP down.


The globe stamp actually has this phrase attached to it, but I used a little of my trusty masking tape to cover it which prevented me from inking it up when I was stamping the globe. I then did the same thing again, but covered up the globe when i inked the sentiment for my "inside" message.


Of course I had to add a little bit of bling, so decided to finish it off with one of the Frosted Embellishments that are in the current Holiday Catty. They are sooo sparkly in real life and can be used for anytime, not just for Christmas.

Now the only problem I have, is that I love this card so much I don't want to give it away!!!

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: Love You More,
Ink: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Real Red and Versamark
Cardstock: Pool Party, Early Espresso and Whisper White
DSP: Brights Paper Stacks
Other: Perfect Pennant Die, Circle Thinlits, Linen Thread, Red Glimmer paper, Frosted Embellishments, White Embossing Powder and heart framelit from Hearts a Flutter.

No comments :

Post a Comment