Monday 6 July 2015

Just Add Ink #269

Hooray for another Just Add Ink challenge!! I get so excited for Fridays, to see what the girls have planned for us each week and this one is made just for me. It's a colour challenge and it uses all my favourite Stampin' Up! colours... PERFECT!

Aren't they fantastic colours. I love all of them mixed together and the card that I made came together so easily:


I was so tempted to reach for my Watercolor Wings stamp set again, but then got this idea of silver leaves from the Sheltering Tree set. It's so cold here today that I just had the thought of winter on my mind.


I sponged the tree panel with all three blues, going from lightest out to darkest and then embossed the "leaves" with silver powder. It's so bright and shiny in real life. I wanted to keep the card a little rustic, so I used some of the embossed Tip Top Taupe paper from the 'Color Me Irresistible' DSP.

Remember, if you are in Australia and would like any of these items to make your own gorgeous creations, click on the products below and they'll drop you over to store!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments :

  1. Oh, I love what you've done with these colours! The embossed leaves give so much texture to the card and they look wonderful against the sponged background. Just glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Chlo! Your ombre sponging over the silver tree is a fantastic use of the colours and the shine looks fabulous against the texture of your taupe background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink again this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, Chloe. The embossing & sponging gives such wow & depth to those great colours. Thanks for playing again this week at JAI.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness the texture and shine in this are just stunning Chlo. Silver leaves for your tree was an inspired idea! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - I love the embossed silver leaves and how you have tied them into the rest of your card with the sequins. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete