Saturday 6 February 2016

BB8 Star Wars Card - Birthday Boy

Am I the only one who makes cards last minute??? Surely there are lots of us, who seem to always be running late on cards. Tomorrow is my big boys 6th Birthday and he had asked for a BB8 droid card. Now I did take a look online before hand to see if this was something I would be able to do and even though my punch art skills are terrible, I though "I've got this!!"

So here is my version of BB8 from Star Wars:


He's pretty neat isn't he!! Now I did show this to hubby and I asked him who he thought it was and straight away he said BB8 - Success!!

He's mostly made up of strips of paper and lots of different size circles (thank god for our Circle Framelits) I of course had to add some birthday balloons using our brilliant new balloon punch and the "Beep Boop Beep" was put together using the Back to Basic alphabet stamps.

So tomorrow, fingers crossed, I'll have one super happy 6 year old on my hands!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments :

  1. Just what I needed- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please can I get the measurements? What a great card

    ReplyDelete