Tuesday 19 December 2017

The never ending Christmas list - Hearts come Home

My beautiful Nan and I got to do a bit of Christmas shopping today and it was so much fun getting to spend time with her. She's my most favourite person in the world and I miss her the most when I'm living in Australia. It's times like today that I will always cherish!!

And even though the Christmas present list, seems like it's complete, I know the Christmas cards aren't yet and to help inspire you and myself, I have another super simple but gorgeous card using the Hearts come Home Stamp set.
I think this stamp set has been my most used set from the Holiday Catalogue and I was very pleased to see that it had carried over.

I teamed up the gorgeous sentiment and stamped houses with the stunning Year of Cheer designer series paper, which I just realised has actually sold out. Not that I'm at all surpised by that, it really was lovely.

The Year-end Sale has been so hugely popular and lots of product have already sold out. If you are still wanting to grab something from the list, you better get your (ice) skates on!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment