Friday 31 May 2013

South Pacific Convention - Part 2

I can really begin to tell you how much fun Convention was. I think everyone should find the chance to attend at one point. I came back with so much information and just bursting with new ideas. Now I can't show you all the new goodies we got ( and we did get HEAPS!!!) but I can show you a few things I brought from Memento Mall...

  

And this was only a few bits of what we could have brought. Oh and a warning to all new Memento Mall goers, it is like a feeding frenzy when they lift the limits, so if you "Need" anything, get in quick lol.

The other part of Convention that I really enjoyed was swapping cards with fellow Demo's. It's such a great way to meet with other demos and share ideas. Here are a few of the swap cards I received.

 
OK, on Friday we managed to get some time to do 'Make and Takes', this is where we got to play with some new stamps and the in-colours. I cant actually show you any photos of the actually stamp sets, but I can show you what I made using them.



  

Oh and I have to share a photo of this amazing cake, that someone made (if you happen to know who it was, please let me know) It's amazing and must have taken ages. A real labour of love!!



And lastly we had an awards night, where we celebrate peoples hard work through the year. I didn't get to "walk the stage" this year, but seeing all those amazing demos, really inspired me to try for next year.


 
Doesn't convention look like fun!! you wanna come next year? contact me for more information on how to join my team The Closet Crafters. Oh and if your wondering where it will be held next year...


Hope to see you there next year!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

1 comment :

  1. Just visiting your blog prior to the ESAD blog hop! Reading your post - the cake was made by Donna Williams (she is now on ESAD too) and has recently started a blog.
    Cheers
    Monique

    ReplyDelete