Friday 27 December 2013

Thank You Treat Boxes

Wow hasn't Christmas been and gone super quick!! It feels like you work up to it for months and then in a blink of an eye, it's gone. Unless you have kidlits at home and then it seems to go for days lol.

Being a Scrapbooker at heart, I always take millions of photos and Christmas seems to magnify my need of capturing every moment. So I thought I would show you just a couple of my favourite photos from our family Christmas celebration:


















Such little cuties!! O.K so today I wanted to share these little treat boxes I made as "Thank You" gifts for my Class girls and the ladies from my Hostess group. They are so super easy to make and when one of my friends saw them, she asked if I could make another 25, so she could give them to HER customers lol.


These would be perfect for a Wedding, Baby Shower, Birthdays, gosh any celebration really. Oh and when I made mine, my local supermarket had Ferrero Rocher's on sale, Brilliant!!

I actually have a video tutorial for you from the gorgeous Christi over at Stampintx So you can make these cute little boxes yourself.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps: Tiny Tags (R)
Ink: Melon Mambo
CS: Melon Mambo, Silver Glimmer and Whisper White
DSP: Sunshine and Sprinkles (R)
Other: Boho Blossom punch, Artisan Label punch, Jewellery Punch (R) and Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments :

Post a Comment