Sunday 3 April 2016

Can You Case it #114 - Sketch Challenge


Welcome back to another Can you Case It challenge and today we have a sketch to share with you all:
I have to admit, I was a bit stumped with this sketch and I just couldn't think of which stamps to use. In the end of decided to use the gorgeous butterflies from Papillon Potpourri and Kinda Eclectic:


So I got a little tricky with this card, because I actually used a window sheet cut to size and attached as the front of my card. I placed my cut out butterflies to the top and the bottom and then stamped my sentiment on the inside of my card. When the card is closed, the Happy birthday phrase actually shows through.
My butterflies are stamped in Smokey Slate, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant. Once I had stamped all the butterflies, as close to each other as possible, I then just cut around them.

Two little silver glimmer butterflies and some bling finished everything off really nicely.

Now it's your turn! Pop over to the CYCI blog, have a long leisurely browse at what the other DT's have made, plus look at all the other entries.

And then get into your craft stash and get creating!! Don't forget to share it with us!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List

2 comments :

  1. LOVE this card Chlo! Butterflies and purple may be my favourite, but your card is just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Chloe. I just had to pin it.

    ReplyDelete