Friday 27 May 2016

TGIF Inspiration Challenge - Swirly Bird and Watercolour Wishes


Hooray for Friday and what a fantastic way to kick it off this week, then with a challenge from the TGIF crew.
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/tgifc57.html
So at the end of each month, we the DT, have to choose a card that we have seen over the last month that inspired us enough to want to CASE them. Now I first want to start off by saying, the card that inspired me is by a person who inspires me everyday with not only her amazing creations but by her generosity, kindness and helpful spirit. She really has a beautiful soul and I'm so glad that we become friends

So here is the link to pop over and visit the amazing Rochelle Blok and take a few minutes to look through her gorgeous cards. I promise you, you wont regret it!!


And this is my take on one of her gorgeous cards that she designed for the TGIF Challenge #54. I loved all her little layers and her the attention to detail. It's as if everything is lovingly placed together.

I decided to crack open my preorder and use the brand new Swirly Bird framelits and pair that up with the gorgeous Watercolour wings stamp set. I think the Swirly Bird framelits are going to be ever so popular come 1st June, so make sure you pop your order in for them asap!

Well that's it for me today. I'm still busy prepping for my big launch that is happening THIS Sunday. If you are in the neighborhood, then please pop on by and say hello. It would be great to see you!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment