Friday 5 August 2016

TGIF #67 Colour Challenge - Jar of Love

Welcome back and thanks for popping in for another fantastic challenge with the uber talented guys at TGIF!!

This week we have a gorgeous colour challenge to share and this is the first time since I've been on the DT that I have been able to take part in the colour challenge so I was super excited about it!!

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/08/tgifc67.html

I just love Flirty Flamingo and I was over the moon to have an excuse to use it again!! And here is my creation:


You just can't go wrong with the Jar of Love set. I decided that I wanted to soften the look of the stems in the jar so I stamped the jar on vellum and laid it over the top of the water and flower stems. It gives it a really great glass effect too.

Now I know it's kind of an unwritten rule... or maybe I just decided it should be a rule, but you generally don't use silver and gold together. Well I usually don't. Until today that is. I flicked gold Wink of Stella over the main part of the card and then added silver metallic thread and silver ribbon. I have to admit, I do kinda like it, and rules are made to be broken after all!!

So, whether you are fending off the the rain or hiding from the cold, why not find the time to get a little crafty and join us this week!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment