Friday 14 February 2020

Happy Valentine's Day - Heartfelt Stamp Set

The day of love has arrived. And even though hubby is all bah humbug about it, I love watching the flowers being delivered at work or seeing post from my friends on Facebook with giant cuddly bears or bright red boxes of chocolates. I always think the world can't have too much love in it, even if someone is making money out of it all. I'm guessing it's not as much as an Arms Dealer any way!!!

And that brings me to my card today, which I created for a special friend who's hubby passed away, some years ago on Valentines Day. I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her today and that love never truly dies.


I really couldn't by pass the gorgeous papers in the From my Heart Suite. The papers are so pretty and girlie and I can totally see using them long after Valentines Day. The foil on each sheet is gorgeous and just feels so beautiful. Paired with some punched out hearts and those stunning faced gems and you have a winning combo.

I absolutely love the heart punch pair. The scalloped heart is so super pretty and the fact the normal heart is just 1/8" smaller, means it nests perfectly inside. These punches are a must for anyone.

So whatever kind of relationship you are in, I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day and if you don't have a special someone in your life remember you are special to you so go out and treat yourself xxx

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment