Wednesday 12 February 2020

Valentines for Friends - Heartfelt Stamp Set

Love is certainly in the air this week with Valentines Day just around the corner. Now, being a married women of 18 years, my hubby always uses the excuse that Valentines Day is just a waste of time and it's a money making exercise ect ect. And from what I understand, my friends hubbies say the same thing, which is why I love this stamp set so much. The sentiment I have used on this card means I can send this card out to a few girl friends of mine, as I feel we all need a little love in our lives, even us married women!!


Can we also take a moment to talk about how beautiful this designer series paper is!! It's stunning and each piece has a gorgeous foiled detail on one side. I'm absolutely in love with it.

I've also used some of the multi faceted gems that are part of the suite. They are simply beautiful and I think I might need to grab a few more packets to hoard for later in life.

So if your hubby or partner isn't a fan of V' Day, why not make a few lovely cards and send them to your friends. I'm pretty sure they will love the thought!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment