Monday 20 April 2020

The Little Things - Painted Poppies

I really enjoyed creating my card for this months Stamping Sisters tutorial bundle, and while I had the Painted Poppies stamp set out on my desk, I thought I would create a few more cards, especial with ANZAC day only a few days away.

This card was using up a few left over stamped images, that hadn't quite gone to plan. I love it when you can create something beautiful with scraps or left overs.

The Scripty embossed background is so beautiful. I love using this embossing folder on Whisper White, but it's just as stunning on Basic Black too.

I had stamped and coloured a whole heap of poppies and the matching leaves and these where a few that had been left over. They went perfectly as a little accent on my stamped circle and of course you can't help but add a little gold glimmer when using red and black. It just has to be added!

Thank you for popping in today and hope to see you again soon,

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment