Saturday 7 November 2020

Artisan Design Team 2021 Annoucement - It's ME!!!

 OH MY GOODNESS!!! To say I'm excited, thrilled, amazed and extremely terrified, will pretty much sum up just a few of the thoughts going through my head at the moment.

When South Pacific DDM Clare Langford, rang to give me the good news I honestly thought she had called the wrong person by mistake. I was so surprised, I just couldn't take it all in.

I had kept this awesome secret from all of my friends, team mates and fellow demo sisters and when it was finally announced today, the out pouring of love and support from all of my crafty peeps was completely unreal. Gee I love this company and the loyal family it has created.

So, for those of you who don't know who or what the Artisan Team is or are, we are a group of 21 demonstrators from around the world who create projects, tips and samples on behalf of Stampin' Up! Each quarter we will be provided with product to create fantastic projects to inspire you guys. We will also share some tips and tricks and hopefully a few new techniques as well along the way. I know I am always wowed by the Artisan's so I hope I can do the same.

And if the privilege of being chosen isn't enough, we also received the most amazing gift in a beautifully wrapped box. And yes, that is a Tiffany & Co box that you can see!!

I really am grateful to have been picked for this amazing position and I feel humbled to be along side such an awesome group of talented demos. I have total craft crush on all of them!

So here's to 2021 and the most exciting journey every!!

Happy Crafting,

Chlo

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment