Monday 9 November 2020

Christmas Cheer - Coming Home

I love the Coming Home suite. I love the little houses in the stamps and the snowfields in the dies. I also love the Designer Series Paper, especially the sheets that have all the Christmas sentiments on it in a few different languages. It's such a fantastic suite and today, my card shows a little bit of everything.
 

This card really is pretty simple. A few coloured circles popped behind my cute little house that I coloured using our Stampin' Blends. And then I simply cut two of the sentiments from the Coming Home paper and that pretty much finishes this card off.
 
Now I know I've used the retired embossing folder, Softly Falling, but somethings you just can't part with and this folder is most definitely one of them. 
 
And to prove how quick this card was to make, I whipped up another, but changed the colours on the house and the circles and came up with this one, which is a bit more traditional for Christmas.
 

I'm not the biggest fan of red or green for Christmas cards, but I do really like how this card came out. I also changed my design to a landscape card, just for something a bit different.

This suite has to be one of the most versatile sets from this years Holiday catalogue and I've used so much of that designer series paper that I think I''l be popping an order for another pack very soon!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List  

No comments :

Post a Comment