Wednesday 11 November 2020

Peace to You and Yours - Peace & Joy

I can't believe it's only 6 weeks until Christmas and I'm not at all ready yet. I keep telling myself I must get my families card in the UK sent and yet another weeks has passed by and they are still sitting on my desk. Why is it harder to write in cards then it is creating them?

The card I wanted to share with you today is one that I created a few weeks ago. I had this idea of a snowy dark sky with glittery trees and so I got out my inks, my blending brushes and set to work.

 The background tree dies from the Home Together set was perfect for this card and I love how we have two different slopes that can be layered together. I would have loved to have used some white glimmer cardstock, but instead I swished my Wink of Stella over the trees, to make them look like snow.

The white splatters in the background (which if you follow my Instagram page, you'll know caused me a bit of a problem..) were created by mixing some white craft reinker with our frost shimmer paint and then using a paint brush to flick it across the background. it gives a really lovely snow effect.

I finished the card of with the "Peace" word die and coordinating stamped sentiment from the Peace and Joy Bundle.

Now to actually sit down and fill out the cards and send them on their happy way!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List  

No comments :

Post a Comment