Friday 13 November 2020

Happy 21st Birthday - Well Worded Dies

I don't often get the chance to make really girly girl cards. My daughter is a bit of a footy head and pink isn't her thing. However, my besties daughter just turned 21 and she loves pink. In fact her birthday party colour theme was pink and rose gold, so I obviously had to make a card that matched.
This card is so stunning in real life and it is full of techniques. From the watercolour washed hearts, to the glimmer embossed paste background stencil, this card is just full of sparkle and magic.
I absolutely love the Brushed Foil cardstock that is currently in the Holiday Catalogue. It's got just the slightest hint of a brushed pattern on it and so bright and shiny but the real magic, is that even after going through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine, it never picks up any of the patterns from your scratched plates. I just love that!

Sometimes its just so much fun going all out and creating with your heart... until you have to clean up afterwards that is!

Happy Crafting and Cleaning,
Chlo





2 comments :

  1. Absolutely stunning card which was loved and appreciated by Tayla. Thank you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful daughter was the lucky recipient of this gorgeous card and she loved it. It is even more glitzy in real life. Thank you Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete