Saturday 14 November 2020

Bigger then the Ocean - Whale Done

Happy Saturday guys and welcome back to the blog. Today I have a card that I created as part of a Mystery Stamping challenge that I set up in the Direct2SU Facebook page, that myself and my fellow council members run for demo's in the South Pacific that don't have Uplines and are direct to Stampin' Up!.

So what is Mystery Stamping? Well it's something that I hadn't heard of before either but it was so much fun. Someone gives you the dimensions of the cardstock and a list product that you need to create the card and then you go away and make a card using those instructions. It's so much fun as each card comes out completely differently depending on your own interpretation and this was the card I created for that challenge.

I have been wanting to use the Whale of a Time pattern paper for so long. It has so many beautiful pieces in it, that I think you could choose any piece your card would be stunning.

Can we just take a minute to talk about this new Seabed 3D embossing folder. It, is STUNNING and it doesn't matter how many times I use it, it pretty much takes my breath away each time. This folder is one of those must have folders and I promise you, it will never leave you stash. It really is a keeper!

Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get some craft time in,
Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List  

No comments :

Post a Comment