Friday 8 January 2021

The Berry Best - Sweet Strawberry and Berry Blessings

Happy New Year guys and here's to the start of my year on the Artisan Design Team!!!

Firstly I want to say Thank You and Farewell to the out going Artisans. I really admire all of the Artisans that have been on the team previously and can not thank them enough for all their ideas and creativity. Plus you guys have been an outstanding bunch of enablers too FYI!!!

Now to share the 2021 team and I am completely blown away with the sheer talent this year. Still pinching myself that my little old face is on this graphic.
 
Gee whizz, I have my work cut out for me to keep up with these creative gods. But I do love a good challenge and so today I'm sharing two cards (as it has been a while since I last shared 😉).
 
With the start of Sale-a-Bration plus the new January - June Mini Catalogue, I  wanted to create a card with what is currently my most favourite bundle. I say currently as I'm pretty sure that will change on a weekly basis as I'm smitten over this new catalogue. Anyway back to today's cards:


I can't get enough of the Sweet Strawberry Suite in the Mini catalogue. It reminds me of warm sunny days, strawberries and cream tea's, picnic's in the park... you get the idea. Plus did I mention it has a punch!! Yep say no more.

And what I really love about this bundle is, it has another coordinating stamp and some paper in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue that you can earn for free!! The bundle in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue is called Berry Blessings and includes images of raspberries and blueberries. Plus in the usual, Stampin' Up! style, the Strawberry Builder Punch actually punches out some of the strawberries found in the designer series paper. These two bundles really do have it all.

If you would like your very own copy of the new January-June Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogue and don't already have a demonstrator, then please pop me an EMAIL with your address and I will send one out to you (Australian postal addresses only)
 
So boys and girls, strap on your seat belts and come along on a wonderful and hopefully inspiring ride with me as I head off on my Artisan adventures!
 
Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List  

No comments :

Post a Comment