Monday 25 January 2021

Artisan Jnauary Show Case - Pretty Perennials

 I'm so excited to share my first first project that I created for the Artisan Design Team. I feel like I made this cards such a long time ago but now I finally get to share them with you all.

Don't they all look awesome together! I really love the Pretty Perennials Bundle and I think it's a no brainer to pair it with the gorgeous  Flower and Field Designer Series Paper which can be found as a FREEBIE in the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue.

Here's a close up of the black card using the die cuts from the Perennial Petal dies and our gogroues Oh So Ombre designer series paper which is also a Sale-a-Bration FREEBIE. The DSP that you can earn for free this year are just beautiful! 

 
 Now, to share a little secret about the white card. It's actually a Double Z Fold card, which you couldn't really tell
when it was laying flat, but here it is in all it's glory.

I just love creating Double Z Folds. I'm not great at making fancy folds, too much maths in all that cutting and scoring if you ask me, but Double Z's are super easy and always make a huge impact when standing up. A great card for someone special!!

So thank you for checking out my first Artisan project. I hope you liked them and I always love to read your comments so make sure you leave one.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo x

Product List 

4 comments :

  1. Both of these cards are so pretty! I have a question ... since the die set doesn't have the word "happy" in it, how did you cut out that word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words. The word happy is fussy cut out. I couldn't decide on which colour I wanted it in so I had cut out a fair few by the time I decided on these ones. Practice makes perfect I guess lol. I used a stanley blade to cut our the middles of the "H" and "Y".

    ReplyDelete