Friday 29 January 2021

Artisan Post - Art Gallery Bundle

 I'm just going to start by saying that as soon as I saw the Art Gallery bundle in the Mini catalogue I knew I had to have it. In fact, it's only the second time I've purchased a whole suite. I needed all of it. The stamps are gorgeous and I love the sentiments in the set. The dies are so beautiful on their own and that designer series paper is ah-mazing. Add the window sheets which match the dSP and the gold leaf, you seriously can't go wrong. So it will come as no surprise that I decide to use that suite as my Artisan post for the Stampin' Up! Facebook.
 
So lets see what I created:
I just love how pretty and soft these two cards are. The first card really shows off the stamp set and coordinating dies. I couldn't help adding detail on the flowers using our Heat and Stick powder and then when it's warm and sticky, adding on the gold leaf.
Seriously the colour of the gold leaf is so clean and bright. I love using gold embossing powder but this gilded leaf is so much brighter.
 
I also used my stamping' Blends in coordinating colours too add some more detail to my flowers. I used the thick end of the marker and gentle swiped up and out from the middle of the flowers and leaves. So easy buy gives such a great effect.
My second card showcases some of the stunning Designer Series Paper found in this suite. One side is all large, painted flowers and blooms, while on the other side it looks like patterns and strokes from a paint brush.  
I couldn't help but using more of the Forever Gold Specialty Laser Cut paper. This is my second pack of these gold leaves and I just ordered my third. I love to add them to everything and anything!

If you would like to order any of the prodcts that I've used today, I have listed them all below and when you click on one of the images it will take you straight to my online store. Happy Shopping!

Take Care,
Chlo 

Product List  

2 comments :

  1. Your cards are beautiful! One question, did you color the gold leaves with your Stampin Blends, they look much darker in the photo? Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy. Yes they do look a bit dark in the photographs. unfortunately gold foil is tricky to catch in a photo, but they are just the gold foil foliage from the Forever Gold Laser Cut paper. Very shiny and pretty in real life ;-)

    ReplyDelete