Sunday 14 February 2021

Happy Valentines Day - Heartfelt

 Happy V' Day guys and gals. Hubby and I aren't really a big follower of Valentines Day. Well hubby isn't lol. He seems to think our Wedding Anniversary is our own personal Valentines Day which would be fine with me if he remembered that one too!!

Anyway, I love any occasion where I get to make a card and as I haven't used the awesome Heartfelt Bundle for a while... probably last Valentines Day now I come to think of it, I thought today was a good day to get all Lovey Dovey.

Now this card is CASE from the amazing Wendy Cranford, who creates some of the most amazing cards. I've been a big fan of hers for ages plus I had a bit of a fan girl moment when she sat next to us at a Mexican restaurant when I went to Orlando a few years ago. I seriously was so star struck I couldn't go up and talk to her... I regret is now, but who knows maybe I'll get another chance some day.

Anyway, Wendy had created this card last year (you can see that gorgeous creation HERE) and I knew it would be perfect for my hubby. I changed the colours up and added in a touch of gold foil plus some of those super cute Resin Heart embellishments from the Snail Mail suite. 
 
I paired this beautiful card with a box of Malteasers for Hubby. He was obviously surprised I had bothered and probably felt a little guilty too, which any wife knows isn't always a bad thing lol. 

I hope you guys are all sharing a little love in your life today, even if it's a little bit of Self Love, something we all need more of in our lives.
 
Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment