Sunday 21 February 2021

Artisan February Showcase - Hydrangea Haven

 Welcome back guys for another fantastic Artisan Showcase. This month I got to play with the gorgeous Hydrangea Haven bundles and I really did have a whole heap of fun with this set.
As soon as I saw the stamps in the set I knew it would be perfect for the Baby Wipe Technique. This is something I haven't done in a very long times, but I knew the effect would be awesome for the flower head.
 
For those of you who don't know this technique, it's really pretty easy. I usually use a takeaway container but a plate with do fine too and you fold up 3 baby wipes and pop it in the container/plate. Next you add a few drops of ink in your chosen colours. I went with Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Balmy Blue. Leave it a few minutes for the inks to spread and  blend together a little bit and then grab you stamp and use the baby wipes as an ink pad. So easy and gives such a fantastic look, plus each time you rei-nk your stamp, you get a different stamped look.
My second card is pretty easy and straight forward. I used white embossing powder for the images and the outline and then used my white craft ink to colour in the inside of the hydrangea. Super simple and pretty, which are totally my kind of card!

Thank you so much for popping in to day. AS always you can buy any of these products from my online store HERE.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Product List 
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]

No comments :

Post a Comment