Monday 22 February 2021

Sending a little Something - Butterfly Brilliance

This awesome Butterfly Brilliance bundle is coming to you all very soon, but as demonstrators we got to pre-order this set a little earlier. One of our many perks of joining up!

I had actually created this first card as part of a project for the Artisan team. Ar first I couldn't really decide on what to use first. I loved the big stamp, I loved the dies that cut all the little details, but what I really loved was the die that not only cuts of the big stamp, but also cuts of some of the butterflies on the coordinating Designer series paper. And so that's what I use to create the card.

The bottom of the card is stamped with the large stamp in Blushing Bride, which i did stamp off beforehand. I also added some splatters with the black Stampin' Write Marker.
 
The sentiment comes from another stamp set called Fancy Phases, which I heat embossed on to Blushing Bride cardstock and then cut into strips.
So when I was tidying up, I realised I had heaps of other butterflies left over on my desk (Did I mention the die cuts out all 6 from one sheet of pattern paper) and so I thought I had better CASE myself but change up the colours. So here are two more cards, same design but in different colours.
The Butterfly Bouquet suite is available to order from the 2nd March, so make sure you pop that date in your calendar!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment