Monday 29 July 2019

Global Design Project 199 - It Starts With Art

I was cruising the net for inspiration when I cam e across the Global Design Project which is all about Paper, scissors, inks, stamps... Craft. Perfect I thought, then I saw that this card had to be in within the next 45 minutes!!!
So luckily for me I already had these bits and pieces sitting on my desk just waiting for a card to go on and so I got stuck in:

I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I've used one of our NEW embossing folders 'Bricks and Mortar' and I can really see myself using it heaps in the future.




 Also how perfect is this stamp set for making welcome cards to send to all of my new team members. Did you know there is a awesome joining promotion happening at the moment? It's called the Extra Extra Special.

When you join my stamping family during now until 31st Aug, you can choose an extra $45 in product with your starter kit. Yep that's right, for $169 you can now choose $280 worth of goodies. Plus Stampin' Up! will email you a $16 coupon to put towards your first demo order in the following month. Isn't that cool! So if this is something you have been thinking about, please pop on over to my Join Me page and check it out.

So, I'm guessing you are all wondering if I got this linked to the design team in time? Well the answer is no. I missed it by 5 seconds !! Oh well, I'll make sure I check in with those guys a little bit earlier next time!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
x

Product List 
 

1 comment :