Sunday 21 July 2019

Quick and Simple Card - Free as a Bird

I was in the process of making a card on Friday for my upcoming class and couldn't decided whether I wanted to mount the card front onto a Whisper White base or Early Espresso. So I posted a poll on Facebook for help and after more then 30 responses, I was still none the wise. The vote was split. So I did the only think that I could do, I made two.

I love these little birds from the Bird Ballad designer Series paper. Unfortunately we don't have a die for them, so fussy cutting is the way to go. Unless you have an electric cutter like me and then it's literally a piece of cake.


I also did a very quick FB live video, showing a tutorial and how I made these fun cards. I have since uploaded it to YouTube for you guys to watch it too.

Card Measurements

Base: 11 1/2" x 4"
Mossy Meadow Panel: 3 1/8" x 4 7/8"
Whisper White Front: 3" x 4 3/4"  

And remember, if you would like to get your hands on this stamp set, pattern paper or would just like to see what other gorgeous products are in this suite, then click on the link HERE and it will take you right to my store!!


Happy Sunday,
Chlo


Product List

No comments :

Post a Comment