Tuesday 23 July 2019

Scan N Cut Tutorial: How to cut DSP - Bird Ballad

I get a lot of people ask me how I use my Scan N Cut with my Stampin' Up products and supplies and so I thought I might include a few video tutorials to help my fellow SNC users to get more out of their electric cutters and their Stampin' Up goodies.

Sometimes we can get overwhelmed with all the different things this awesome cutters can do and so it scares us into trying out, in fear of breaking the machine, cutting a hole in the mat or running your paper. But I'm to show you how easy it really is.

So today I wanted to share a video on how I used my machine to cut out the gorgeous birds and flowers from the Bird Ballad designer series paper. This machine is brilliant for this activity and once you get the hang of it, you'll no longer want to hoard all the paper. It really does open up a whole new world and hopefully my video makes the process super simple and easy:


Thank you so much for taking a look and don't forget to hit the subscribe button on my YouTube Channel so you can stay up to date with all of my tutorials to come. And as always, if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demo and you live in Australia, I would love to be yours.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


No comments :

Post a Comment